• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Man Saves Fiance . . . He is Arrested

more dangerous than SOME lol. and a lot of his anger may stem from some officer who decided to write him every ticket he could just because he voiced an opinion . . .reminds me of something I saw someone post . . .I wonder who that was hmmmmmm
Anger over documentation of one's own actions sounds like a personal issue . . .

He's promoting $5,000 fines for texting . . . Talk about making people angry now . .

All it takes is one idiot troll to take a thread downhill in a hurry.

tmp_26133-images(4)713061925.jpg
Dude, why do I always get the blame?

Hey, do us all a favor and keep your very obvious issues in your psychologist's office rather than inflicting us with them. We don't get paid to listen to your problems.

I recall you as being the one that came barking up my tree. I'm sure you are having a really hard time distinguishing reality with fantasy.

Maybe you should take your own advise. I don't have to demand people to "respect my authority" I have respect by being an honest upstanding citizen.

I don't have any problems, but it seem that the LEO of this country do.

If you dont like cops well your a lib!
If you like cops your a racist!
Thats the media's advertising.. and what stupid people believe that forgot to think for themselves, in a counrty that was founded on ideals of agreement, compromise, and free thought to preserve LIBERTY and unalienable RIGHTS, that can and will be taken if you dont know them.. yes, there are plenty of good cops, leos, whatever the pc term is now, but there are just as many crooked, involved in drugs, crime, etc. An aquantaince of mine was just assaulted by a sheriff and police officer after they broke into his home WITHOUT A WARRANT because they just happened to know the family of a kind hearted woman he used to know... the days of Andy Griffith have known death for ages.

Back
Top Bottom