• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Man walks into Kroger with AR15 FTW

Like i said before..... I am not disputing that the public perceives this as scarier than OC'ing a pistol.... In the pic that's me carrying an AK47 down the sidewalk of a very crowded street in Rome.... What about that makes me an asshat, douche bag, ass hole, ****in stupid, ignorant, mall ninja......?

I never used any of those terms.I just think it make you imprudent. Like I said you scare someone you have made them gun shy. Expose them gradually to the concept of responsible ownership and carry of guns and you win hearts and minds.

It's not about banning the next shooter. Kroger is a private company and they want their customers to be customers.
Dave I'm kind of out of the argument at this point and having not slept last night I've been a bit testy and out of it, I know why Kroger banned him, but banning seems strangely harsh, why not ask him to leave and have him arrested for trespassing if he doesn't? Banning seems more like a statement about safety or calling him insane.

Carrying an AR into Kroger does nothing to advance our cause.

What this man did exercising his 2nd amendment right does more for your cause than sitting at home typing "Carrying an AR into Kroger does nothing to advance our cause" When are we going to realize we do not have to convince anti gunners to let us have our weapons Gun owners are the majority we just seem like the minority cause we keep our mouths shut while the anti gunners speak up

I never used any of those terms.I just think it make you imprudent. Like I said you scare someone you have made them gun shy. Expose them gradually to the concept of responsible ownership and carry of guns and you win hearts and minds.
The name calling part was more directed to previous posters..
I'll agree to disagree here.

Dave I'm kind of out of the argument at this point and having not slept last night I've been a bit testy and out of it, I know why Kroger banned him, but banning seems strangely harsh, why not ask him to leave and have him arrested for trespassing if he doesn't? Banning seems more like a statement about safety or calling him insane.

I'm thinking (and that is scary) that he was asked to take the AR back to his car if he wished to shop there. Like I said I have not seen the quotes from the manager or the kid.

What this man did exercising his 2nd amendment right does more for your cause than sitting at home typing "Carrying an AR into Kroger does nothing to advance our cause" When are we going to realize we do not have to convince anti gunners to let us have our weapons Gun owners are the majority we just seem like the minority cause we keep our mouths shut while the anti gunners speak up

I worked in Psychological Operations and we used the presence of long arms or lack of to our advantage. If I sit down with a mayor of a town in a ****ty country without my rifle, I am showing that I am the friendly guy, but if I come in in full battle rattle, I am showing strength.

If this works in ****ty countries used to seeing war in the streets, what the **** makes you think the response would be different here.

Back
Top Bottom