• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Man walks into Kroger with AR15 FTW

Perception needs to change
Literally took the words out of my fingertips

Technically it is. It is a gun. They both shoot bullets. Just because one looks different does not make it more of a threat. I would most likely be a little on edge to if I saw someone walking in with a AR strapped on their back. I would not assume he was going to shoot up the place though. Now if he walked in and shouldered his rifle different story. Body language will tell me how much of a threat it is.
This^^^^ Only difference here is no license required

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed. He is fortunate that someone carrying concealed did not see him as a threat and draw down on him. His movements would have dictated their action but it could have become very nasty very quick. It would of been another situation to feed the current administrations push to band Assault weapons. He was very selfish in his actions.
Who wouldve been the douche bag then?

I do too but not an ar15, he's either trying to make a statement or just stupid. Either way I wouldn't want be in the store. We have way too many back yard commandos that would also have me worried about some jack ass drawing on him to "stop the situation" and then you have a dumbass standoff while you're trying to pick out a steak

Agreed. He is fortunate that someone carrying concealed did not see him as a threat and draw down on him. His movements would have dictated their action but it could have become very nasty very quick. It would of been another situation to feed the current administrations push to band Assault weapons. He was very selfish in his actions.

If you draw on a law abiding carrying citizen I hope you get your ass thrown in jail. some of you hero's out there don't realize the threshold for lethal force and that is more of a threat than this guy could ever pose.

If you want to train a dog or a horse to be around gunfire you start gradually. If you don't you will make them gun shy, There is no telling how many sheeple he made gun shy .

Last edited:
Some folks seem to be ignoring the fact that the dumbass went back out to his car and then went back into the store. All he was doing was being an antagonist and looking for attention.

Stupidity at it's finest and the douchenozzle does not represent responsible gun owners.

Some folks seem to be ignoring the fact that the dumbass went back out to his car and then went back into the store. All he was doing was being an antagonist and looking for attention.

Stupidity at it's finest and the douchenozzle does not represent responsible gun owners.

Ban him from the store, that'll stop the next shooter!

But yea going back out to the car is a bit, strange.
I do not agree with the going back and getting it part. Kinda weird.

I didnt get banned from town
i69.photobucket.com_albums_i66_chrispadge_broad.jpg

Yes the whole leaving and coming back in thing is weird. Honestly though how many people knew he left and came back in? My guess would be not many at all until they watched the security footage.

Back
Top Bottom