• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Mark Kelly sucks at being a gun control advocate.

Laxguy59

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
64   0
Reaction score
Mark E. Kelly, gun-control proponent and husband to former Congresswoman Gabby Giffords, recently purchased an AR-15 (an “assault weapon,” he called it)—which he now says he intended as an illustration of the need for more stringent gun laws.
Kelly reportedly bought the AR-15 and a 1911-style semi-automatic pistol at a gun store in Tucson, Arizona.

According to McCabe, witnesses to the purchases claimed Kelly purchased “high capacity” magazines as well.

From TheTruthAboutGuns.com:
Only after the purchase was discovered did Mark Kelly post on his Facebook indicating that the AR-15 purchase was an impulse buy, and that he would be turning it over to the Tuscon PD as soon as he got it from the gun store.
This is the exact same firearm that Kelly had testified had no purpose other than to kill large numbers of people. So then why was Kelly buying one? And why did he try to keep it a secret? Is Mark Kelly about to go on a mass shooting spree, perhaps the illustration of the need for stricter gun control laws he was talking about? Probably just as likely that happening as any other law abiding citizen — nearly a zero percent chance.

Read more at:
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...nces-He-s-Not-Keeping-It-After-News-Leaks-Out

So he is going to turn the AR15 over to the Tucson PD, who in turn is going to re-sell it since agencies in AZ now have to sell guns they posses and confiscate instead of destroying them. Good thinking there slick.

I think he went into that gun store intending to buy those guns for himself, got caught and now he has to try to save face by saying he will turn the AR15 over to the police when he gets it. Notice he forgot about the 1911 he bought though..Guns are bad mmkay. :rolleyes:

A libertarian says, I don't care for XYZ, but as long as you don't hurt me, you go right ahead and do it.

A republican or democrat says, I don't care for XYZ, so that means you can't do it...but I might...

It's tough to go after an astronaut/space shuttle commander and his wife who was shot in the head while some of their friend were killed. They have earned the right to Grandstand. It's like the injured soldier who comes home and becomes a pacifist, critical of the military.

But here I go anyway. I would imagine if their organization catches on it could make them extremely rich. Salary, perks, etc.

Has it been written what they are paying themselves to run their organization? What kind of Perks they allow? How each donated dollar is being spent?

But say what you want, Gabby would be much better off if she was never shot in the head while her colleagues were murdered. They both had amazing lives before that POS entered that diner.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom