• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mark Kelly sucks at being a gun control advocate.

So he is going to turn the AR15 over to the Tucson PD, who in turn is going to re-sell it since agencies in AZ now have to sell guns they posses and confiscate instead of destroying them. Good thinking there slick.

I think he went into that gun store intending to buy those guns for himself, got caught and now he has to try to save face by saying he will turn the AR15 over to the police when he gets it. Notice he forgot about the 1911 he bought though..Guns are bad mmkay. :rolleyes:

"All animals are equal. But some animals are more equal that others" - George Orwell - Animal Farm

If Kelly expressed that he intends to hand the rifle over once it is in his posession and he answered "yes" to question 11a on the 4473, would that not make him guilty of a felony?
Would this not be a Straw Purchase?
I don't see how giving a gun to police is more lawful than buying one to give to any other law abiding citizen.
Just my thoughts but the law and its mysterious workings are somewhat out of my lane.

So.. He's trying to prove what point, exactly? That a retired Navy Captain and astronaut shouldn't pass a background check to buy a rifle? I'm taking some liberties here, but I'd imagine he probably has a Top Secret security clearance already.

Back
Top Bottom