• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Massachusetts Mandatory Bumpstock turn in Feb 1st

At least Mass LEO can focus on the real threats to public safety now. Obviously these 'bumpkin stocks' are far more dangerous (and their owners likely to be non-threatening) than the young, underserved yutes in the inner cities.

And for everyone who said there weren’t gun registries in america.....well they sure had no trouble identifying gun owners and sending them letters demanding the surrender of property they MAY own.

Yep, I know we're being tracked by our CC purchases by the NSA and others, the government knows exactly who has what and where.

But they don't keep any of those 4473's :laugh:

That would be against the law. What they do is have the local BatMan routinely stop by every FFL and copy all the pertinent info into their database. They do not copy the entire form, so it is not illegal, right?

And for everyone who said there weren’t gun registries in america.....well they sure had no trouble identifying gun owners and sending them letters demanding the surrender of property they MAY own.
This is what is so head shaking about many gun owners, and many here. Everytime I hear "if you have nothing to hide, then you won't mind ______" fill in the blank. Using an FFL,, filling out a Jr. FFL bill of sale, "peeking" at your GWL/GA DL, etc., etc.... and as said before some are actually PROUD of their GWL. :tsk:
Can't see beyond their own barrel. :doh: Honestly, I view them as an infinitely bigger problem than the grabbers.

Hypothetically speaking if there was a door to door round up of these evil scary bumpfire stocks and there was a large standoff to what extreme would state/local agencies go to? Would the feds show up with national guard and tanks like they did with Waco?

Back
Top Bottom