Maybe I just don't know anything

Okuma

Space Force Icon Supporter
crocodylus pontifex
Staff member
Administrator
275   0
Reaction score
As some may know I enjoy the occasional sports bet and after looking at some lines for this weekend's games I couldn't resist putting down a few.

Maybe I'm crazy, but these just seem like dynamite lines:

Missouri +2.5 against Oklahoma State

Eagles -2.5 against the Saints

Chargers +7 against the Bengals

Auburn +8 against Florida State

For some reason I thought Auburn would be even or the favorite, but their giving 8 points! Is it just me? Am I missing something?

I also couldn't resist Clemson +3 against Ohio State but I'm not as confident in that one.

One bet was for Missouri to win, Eagles to win, Chargers to win, and Auburn to win: $25 pays $1,000.38

FSU should absolutely be the favorite. On PAPER they should run away with it. Having said that, that's a line worth betting (and taking AU).
One bet was for Missouri to win, Eagles to win, Chargers to win, and Auburn to win: $25 pays $1,000.38
And for THAT you shall (or at least should) lose it ALL! :p

I would take FSU and give up the 8 points.

I've not seen an auburn game yet this year where they were able to stop anyone from scoring. The FSU defense is bound to get a few turnovers.

You will lose on the San Diego game though.... Cincy has won last 4 or 5 home games by 24 pts or so.

They kinda look like they are on a roll right now, just don't know how Dalton will perform.

Who are you guys using for the bets? Are you using an online service? I know a few years ago it was illegal, but I am under the impression that it was legalized here in the states....

Back
Top Bottom