• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

**** ME IN THE ASS SOCIAL SECURITY!

Hey now, we can't worry about retired folk's financial security, we got other more important things to pay for, like a war in ukraine you heartless bastard...

You forgot providing full health coverage, food and housing, and walking around money for all of the illegal immigrants.

I keep saying this, and that it's time to rip off the bandaid and toss it out, but it always seems to bring the ODTers out who are happy to have their money stolen from them.
When there was last any serious talk of doing away with SS (and I was still young) I walked around with a woody for weeks........until I realized they weren't going to do a damned thing about it. I'd happily "settle" for HALF the amount I've paid into it over the past 44 years. Even in 2024 Biden dollars.

Dealing with Social Security always have a case or two of fresh Vaseline on hand, you will need it.
I'm expecting just that......I've been screwed everywhere else for my retirement. I'm so glad I didn't solely depend on someone else for that. I've always saved most of my life. Now, just like before the current administration is trying to take that away too. I wound up having to work an extra 8yrs as it was. The same length of time they were in office the last time. Well I diversified more during that time. I've managed to keep my head above water so far. But I wonder how much worse it will get if they stay in office another 4yrs.

Back
Top Bottom