• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Meat cleaver wielding man beheads another in London

OK. So no guns over there but instead a guy with a meat clever and a butcher knife (why does he have these on him?) chops off a guys head in the middle of the street in broad daylight and then stops to give an interview afterwards. Yep, guns are the problem, not the criminally insane. WTFE.

He beheaded a soldier.

after running him over with the help of another while both shout allah ackbar

- - - Updated - - -

OK. So no guns over there but instead a guy with a meat clever and a butcher knife (why does he have these on him?) chops off a guys head in the middle of the street in broad daylight and then stops to give an interview afterwards. Yep, guns are the problem, not the criminally insane. WTFE.

i think the guy holding the camera is his accomplice

after running him over with the help of another while both shout allah ackbar

- - - Updated - - -

i think the guy holding the camera is his accomplice

I was wondering why the car in background was damaged.

I sure wouldn't have stayed there, filming him, while he give his interview. That makes sense that it would be his accomplice.

Pretty crazy. Broad day light, then charged the cops when they showed up. Anybody gotta link to the video of the attack? Supposedly they told people on the street to video it w/ their phones.

Its a peaceful religion, nothing to see here. Move along. I like the way the British delt with it 100 years ago. The firing squads for the execution of captured "peaceful terrorists" loaded with (muzzle loader) pig fat lube on the patch so there was no 70 virgins for them.

Back
Top Bottom