Mexican restaurant out of tacos

Yeah, they rounded them up so each item includes tax.

My two egg breakfast and coffee is up 20%

this **** has got to stop.
They actually started the whole "price includes tax" thing a year ago. Everything was a nice round number. Back then, for my wife and I it was always an even $20. Now it's $22.

I used to deliver for Papa Johns. It was often we would run out of wings, certain sizes of dough, and certain drinks. If the person doing the ordering for the week screws up, or if there is an unreasonable amount of orders then it screws up what you get in the store.

B36F32D0-9780-4C59-8B40-7FD19BBB6EAD.jpeg

And in related news, this Taco Bell in College Park had to close because of a gunfight started by one of its employees -- with an assault rifle!

They're probably gonna have a hard time serving tacos now that their employee is a fugutive!B36F32D0-9780-4C59-8B40-7FD19BBB6EAD.jpeg

My wife brought home Bojangles for dinner last night. That is the blandest, slimiest chicken I've ever paid for. They add something spicy to it, that's all. You'd think they could throw some salt or pepper into the batter. Dirty rice was just above OK and the green beans smelled like bacon but tasted like ****
Their food in general in uneatable except for the tater tots and the chicken is horrible. I have no idea how that place stays in business.

When I lived in Newnan a decade ago, the KFC ran out of chicken the same night that Pizza Hut was out of pizza crust. I was befuddled how two places run out of the one thing they are known for. I ain't saying it's never happened, but I've never heard of chick fil a running out of chicken sandwiches.

In Macon there's a Subway shop at Rocky Creek and Pio Nono. They have a sign on the soda machine which reads, "DO NOT REFILL 2-LITER BOTTLES! YOU MUST BUY A DRINK FIRST BEFORE REFILLING YOUR CUP ON THE SAME VISIT!"

I just see some scumbag coming in and "refilling" a Chek Cola bottle.
They better take that sign down before they get SHOT!!

Back
Top Bottom