• Miata

Votes: 23 63.9%

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Who cares

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Tacos..

Votes: 6 16.7%

• Total voters
Well the first gen Miata looks best to me. But I'm stuck in the 80s and still think pop up headlights are cool. Anyone that winds up with a Miata should know about Planet Miata.com. It's an online Miata salvage operation that has damn near everything you need at good prices. But if you don't have to go top down and want to go fast fairly cheap i still like the Starion even though I don't like anything else from Mitsubishi. Just a matter of finding a good one. But you would definitely have something different that isn't seen everyday.
images
images
Just two good examples here.
my favorites i had three of these TSI and starions with 5.0 ford motors stuffed in and one 400hp 350 chevy...scariest cars i have ever built and owned

I worked at a dealership that sold both Porsche & Mazda. From a technicians point of view I would go with the Miata. 944 is not the best car produced by Porsche and is a money pit. No offense to 944 owners/lovers. When a 944 pulled into the body shop parking lot everything was done to persuade the owner to go somewhere else. This was in the mid '90's and the cars were in self destruct mode then. Cost of ownership is ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom