• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Micro 9 Poll

9mm Micros....what do you prefer of these choices?

• Sig 938

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Sig 365

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Glock 43 (or 43X)

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Kimber Micro 9

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Springfield Hellcat

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
Which is your favorite and feel free to elaborate on why....thanks!

I voted hellcat, though I don't carry one.

My p938 had the extractor break at 200 rounds and customer service was less than desirable. The repair center did a great job, but the $55 in shipping for an obviously defensive gun was a real turn off. Same reason I wouldn't buy a p365.

Don't like the ergos off Glock.

No experience with Kimber.

Springfield has been awesome in my experience with xd guns. I'd grab a hellcat in a heartbeat if I had the cash.

I just picked up a Hellcat.. I'm putting it thru the paces. I think it can shoot better than I do, I'm still learning the trigger

I voted hellcat, though I don't carry one.

My p938 had the extractor break at 200 rounds and customer service was less than desirable. The repair center did a great job, but the $55 in shipping for an obviously defensive gun was a real turn off. Same reason I wouldn't buy a p365.

Don't like the ergos off Glock.

No experience with Kimber.

Springfield has been awesome in my experience with xd guns. I'd grab a hellcat in a heartbeat if I had the cash.
Surprised a Sig had a broken extractor. Wow. Thanks for the info.

Surprised a Sig had a broken extractor. Wow. Thanks for the info.

I was surprised too. I put 200 rounds through it without issue, then pocket carried it and trusted my life to it. Took it back to the range, popped off 1 round, and then jam. Tap, rack, bang,...jam.

Scary feeling having carried it and not knowing it would fail me if I needed to defend my family.

Back
Top Bottom