• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Might have found a full auto gun to buy...could use some advice about it.

Tell her to pony up with the form 4 or you're walking.

If it were me I'd tell her she gets full payment in cash the moment she shows me a form 4 that says machine gun in box 4B.
At this point, I would just give up, and not bother trying to contact her anymore. OP, you didn't fork over any cash yet, did you?

I'm still here guys, & yes I am having second doubts about this girl now. I've already given my email & phone # but she still doesn't seem to find the time to bother with this. I told her last time when I gave her my # that I spoke with a lawyer about the transfer to make it all the more legal & also so I can set it up in a trust.

Next time I see her I'll get to the bottom of it. I think its complete B.S. that i've been waiting this long for pics or even her to see her from 4. If I knew it was gona take this long I'd have started this thread much later than what I did.

Do you personally know this girl or is she some acquaintance or what? Like i said from the start, it sounds shady as hell!

Do you personally know this girl or is she some acquaintance or what? Like i said from the start, it sounds shady as hell!

The girl actually works at a gas station that I go to often. I was speaking with the two girls after they noticed my sidearm since I was carrying and that one was interested in getting one. Thats when the other girl said she owned some & that she had a full auto AK47 pistol after seeing it in a movie. Said she didn't like shooting it since it hurt her hand & hasn't used it since trying it out with her father. A few days after that I offered to buy it. Been playing this cat and mouse game ever since with her.

Since I already spoke with a lawyer about a trust, I might as well look into buying a silencer....

Last edited:
The girl actually works at a gas station that I go to often. I was speaking with the two girls after they noticed my sidearm since I was carrying and that one was interested in getting one. Thats when the other girl said she owned some & that she had a full auto AK47 pistol after seeing it in a movie. Said she didn't like shooting it since it hurt her hand & hasn't used it since trying it out with her father. A few days after that I offered to buy it. Been playing this cat and mouse game ever since with her.

Since I already spoke with a lawyer about a trust, I might as well look into buying a silencer....

Just FYI, I worked at a gas station in college. They pay the non-management minimum wage. I'm thinking she couldn't afford a Class 3 weapon of any kind. 1,100 is about a months pay in that job.

for the love of PETE... SUPPRESSOR

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suppressor

next you'll be calling a 20 round Magazine a high capacity clip...
Icon_facepalm.gif

we now return you to your regularly scheduled programming, already in progress.
:focus:

Hiram Maxim invented the first commercially available one. HE called it a silencer.
maximsilcover.jpg

if it makes you feel better to call it a muffler or a suppressor have at it.

OP call me sometime, I'll give you a good place to spend that money ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom