• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Might have found a full auto gun to buy...could use some advice about it.

Now I have thought about this more,if she is hot I would not care about getting my hands on the AK. Concentrate on the good stuff,you can play with guns when your old and married.

Now I have thought about this more,if she is hot I would not care about getting my hands on the AK. Concentrate on the good stuff,you can play with guns when your old and married.
Yes, but when you're younger, you can play with both!

All the excuses about pics, paperwork, being out of town, etc. I think the seller is gaming the OP somehow.

Yeah, he's probably having some serious second thoughts about having provided bank account numbers, ssn, mother maiden name, dob, name of his first pet, name of the street he grew up on, make of his first car, and such to the "seller", LOL!

I'm still here guys, & yes I am having second doubts about this girl now. I've already given my email & phone # but she still doesn't seem to find the time to bother with this. I told her last time when I gave her my # that I spoke with a lawyer about the transfer to make it all the more legal & also so I can set it up in a trust.

Next time I see her I'll get to the bottom of it. I think its complete B.S. that i've been waiting this long for pics or even her to see her from 4. If I knew it was gona take this long I'd have started this thread much later than what I did.

I'm still here guys, & yes I am having second doubts about this girl now. I've already given my email & phone # but she still doesn't seem to find the time to bother with this. I told her last time when I gave her my # that I spoke with a lawyer about the transfer to make it all the more legal & also so I can set it up in a trust.

Next time I see her I'll get to the bottom of it. I think its complete B.S. that i've been waiting this long for pics or even her to see her from 4. If I knew it was gona take this long I'd have started this thread much later than what I did.
Not your fault, you got jazzed about a huge find. Happens to everyone.

Tell her to pony up with the form 4 or you're walking.

If it were me I'd tell her she gets full payment in cash the moment she shows me a form 4 that says machine gun in box 4B.

Back
Top Bottom