• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Might have found a full auto gun to buy...could use some advice about it.

first one is not a machine gun, second is a post 86 (only available to dealers with sot/sample) You as a civilian will never own that. Has to have been made and registered before 1986...

Post samples at only available with a law letter as well unless it is a pre-may sample. Pre-may samples are almost as costly as transferable ones now.

first one is not a machine gun, second is a post 86 (only available to dealers with sot/sample) You as a civilian will never own that. Has to have been made and registered before 1986...

Exactly.....

The difference is transferability. If a MG ain't transferable to a civilian, it ain't that valuable. I agree with all the above.

All the excuses about pics, paperwork, being out of town, etc. I think the seller is gaming the OP somehow.

Yep-

The seller is either trying to pull something on the OP with fake paperwork, and non-transferable gun, or something. Now way in hell is that thing a real transferable AK.

Yep-

The seller is either trying to pull something on the OP with fake paperwork, and non-transferable gun, or something. Now way in hell is that thing a real transferable AK.
Maybe the seller shows up with a real MG, and a "I forgot the paperwork, but that's no big deal, right?" story. Or, This gun actually belongs to a family member, and the seller is waiting when it can be grabbed, and sold before it's too late.

Back
Top Bottom