• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Might have found a full auto gun to buy...could use some advice about it.

This ain't no full auto AK. Anyone who would let one of those go for sub 15K is completely retarded-or trying to set up something illegal.

This ain't no full auto AK. Anyone who would let one of those go for sub 15K is completely retarded-or trying to set up something illegal.

There are deals out there to be had. Everyone that comes into posession of one isn't into guns and could care less about the price. My cousins friend who has shot with us several times has a full auto AK he bought about 4 years ago fully legit for 1200 bucks. My friends next door neighbor has 2 full auto AKs one he purchased just last year for 2 grand the other he has had for 25 years I think he said he paid like 300 bucks. My point is sometimes as the old saying goes, "**** happens" and you get lucky.

Stopped by her work last night and spoke with her again. She was out of state and didn't have time to stop by her place to grab the paperwork on it. But hopefuly I will see it tomorrow night. Every day goes by I'm thinking something might happen that will keep me from it or it turn out not to be a MG.

Highly doubt its a MG. If it was, you would be getting it for about 1/18th the cost of what they are going for right now. You could flip it and buy a nice car or truck.

If it does work out, I'll be selling it to pay off the house. Of course I'll have to have alittle fun with it first.

There are deals out there to be had. Everyone that comes into posession of one isn't into guns and could care less about the price. My cousins friend who has shot with us several times has a full auto AK he bought about 4 years ago fully legit for 1200 bucks. My friends next door neighbor has 2 full auto AKs one he purchased just last year for 2 grand the other he has had for 25 years I think he said he paid like 300 bucks. My point is sometimes as the old saying goes, "**** happens" and you get lucky.

I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to call BS. One for 1200 is a fluke, several is a tall tale....

I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to call BS. One for 1200 is a fluke, several is a tall tale....

I am with you, meat. I just don't buy those stories. Anyone who has any idea what a form 4 is would know what they gun is worth. Why would anyone sell anything to a stranger for 1/20 of its value?

And it is so easy to do a google search and find out what it would be worth..... I am beyond skeptical on those kind of those stories. I think exaggerations are likely.

Back
Top Bottom