Missing a sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is gonna be interesting is will the Odt member who offered more money admit to it I am going to put it out there and see

The other ODT member who bought the gun, vs. my trade, I believe did not offer more money but paid the asking price. The gun was listed as for sale at $X,XXX or trade for XXX gun (which is exactly the gun that I wanted to trade). The buying ODT member most likely was not aware of my deal with the douchenozzle member seller/trader/welcher. We agreed on a deal and was just working out a meeting place/time.

The other ODT member who bought the gun, vs. my trade, I believe did not offer more money but paid the asking price. The gun was listed as for sale at $X,XXX or trade for XXX gun (which is exactly the gun that I wanted to trade). The buying ODT member most likely was not aware of my deal with the douchenozzle member seller/trader/welcher. We agreed on a deal and was just working out a meeting place/time.
Understand most likely the same here! Thanks

Thsnks everyone. I will take what i have learned today and go on. I will use it to my best. Thanks for different views and opinions. Merry Christmas! Happy New year.
f15f881280da10504fa9cf7ca45e6c50.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

........ Unfortunately, that's how the ODT rolls these days.....
OP, Some deals work out, some don't.
That's just part of the wheeling & dealing process.
Not just in ODT, but in all aspects of life actually.
In sales it's natural to have several lookers, bee
backers and tire kickers before you get the person
that's ready (and able) to buy. Think ratio used to
be about 5 to 1. You can bitjch about waiting on the
deadbeat or figure that's one notch closer to your buyer.
Bet every girl you asked out didn't say yes.
Bet every job you applied for didn't call back.
Bet every taco you ate didn't stay down.
Got to keep trying tho, makes you appreciate
the deals that do work out.....hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom