• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Missouri lawmaker wants police body cameras paid for by tax on guns, ammo

RamRoddoc

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
62   0
Reaction score
[Broken External Image]:

http://www.guns.com/2015/01/12/miss...ce-body-cameras-paid-for-by-tax-on-guns-ammo/

After a summer that included the death of Michael Brown and the Ferguson Riots, a Missouri state lawmaker is proposing to mandate all police wear body cameras paid for through a special sales tax.

The twin bills introduced by a Kansas City Democrat would require uniformed law enforcement officers to wear a video camera while on duty and to preserve any resulting recordings of interactions for at least 30 days. The program would be paid for by a statewide 1 percent increase in sales tax on items to include handguns and ammunition.

i60.tinypic.com_2hwcnqh.png

I have a better idea. They should make thugs wear them. Embed a microchip in them and take the costs out of their welfare check. Of course, make them register them as well. Now there is a plan.

and squad cars should be paid for by a tax on either cars or gasoline. vests and uniforms should get covered by a textile tax. guns should be donated by gun manufacturers as permission to sell in the US. Did I miss anything ?

Back
Top Bottom