• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Morons and EMS vehicles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I sure did stop and observe them get out of the truck, three of them and they shot the sh*t in the parking lot for probably 10 mins before walking in the bank. Also, to clarify they had the siren on as they went into the parking lot, so no doubt that was the destination. Yes, definately not lumping all together, but just seems strange how many calls get called off right after going thru a busy intersection into of sitting an waiting like the rest of us. Thanks for the info though, I'll check into it if I see the need in the future.

10-4...I'm gonna 10-3 for the night

Nope, and I don't plan to, nor am I going to hold you higher then anyone else out there. Want to stick your chest out and tell yourself how noble you are, go right ahead and pat yourself on the back, but I'm not going to retract my comments from what I saw and see to often on my daily commutes. You don't like what i say, that is fine, but again, you don;t know me or what my life experiences have been, so keep that in mind hero before you make a sh*t comment like you did.

ok buddy do what you want but since you clearly have no idea about the way fire/ems/police work maybe you should try and learn and not insult or act like what we do isnt important. no one asked you to hold anyome higher than anyone else, but you clearly belive you getting to where your going is more importnat than movjng aside for an emergency vehicle. i just hope you dont delay one going to one of your own family members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom