• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Morons and EMS vehicles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about the EMS that uses there lights to bust on thru traffic to get somewhere on a non-emergency. I followed a metro ambulance thru Kennesaw as they ran thru lights and pretty heavy mid day traffic to go to.....the bank. Yep, they turned lights off just as they were pulling in. That was the second time I have seen then uses the sirens, the other pulling into a restaurant after I followed the. I called their office and asked to speak to mgr and they hung up on me twice. Nope, sorry, when I see the same company running the same "call" with lights on, same time, same palce, every day, yep, you'll just have to go around me.

Not sure what state agency regulates the EMS crews, but sure would like to find out.

How about the EMS that uses there lights to bust on thru traffic to get somewhere on a non-emergency. I followed a metro ambulance thru Kennesaw as they ran thru lights and pretty heavy mid day traffic to go to.....the bank. Yep, they turned lights off just as they were pulling in. That was the second time I have seen then uses the sirens, the other pulling into a restaurant after I followed the. I called their office and asked to speak to mgr and they hung up on me twice. Nope, sorry, when I see the same company running the same "call" with lights on, same time, same palce, every day, yep, you'll just have to go around me.

Not sure what state agency regulates the EMS crews, but sure would like to find out.

did you follow them inside to see what they did? or did you see if they got out of the truck. maybe they had a call at the bank or resturant, or maybe they got cancelled off their call and were pulling in to turn around. I get cancelled off calls all the time and have to turn off the lights and siren.

Wow! Thats bad! I would just make sure that they werent on an actual call at the bank or the restaraunt. If they did that just to get where they wanted to go its a violation of federal law. EMS falls under DOT in Georgia. The state ems office is who issues licenses for ambulances and providers. The individual agencies are in charge of the crews though. I also ask that you dont lump us all in with a bunch of morons that you have come across. You are required by law to yield to emergency vehicles. We may be going to one of your family members or friends. That being said as i stated before data proves that an emergency response and transport RARELY make a difference in patient outcome. Only a tiny portion of the time are the light and siren needed. However we must portray that time is of the essence and every second is life and death.

I agree and disagree with jmedic about going emergency to calls not making a difference.

Most calls if you are not very far away it doesnt matter, but trying to go from south atlanta to buckhead during rush hour without lights and sirens can take an hour. but if the call is only a few miles away it wont make much difference.

I agree and disagree with jmedic about going emergency to calls not making a difference.

Most calls if you are not very far away it doesnt matter, but trying to go from south atlanta to buckhead during rush hour without lights and sirens can take an hour. but if the call is only a few miles away it wont make much difference.

Yeah your right..In heavy traffic it does make a difference. I stand corrected. I guess im thinking about how rarely we actually need to go fast. Meaning the amount of BS we run.

Or maybe just die from the heart attack, or bleed out from an accident with a chainsaw.
But yes, I would kill someone for doing something stupid and not be a bad ass, but a good shot. (double tap to the chest and one in the head)

Because he wants to prove how badass he is by stating, once again, he is not afraid to murder someone for something stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom