• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Moscow bans gay pride parades for 100 years,,lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't judge any person by their race or sexual preference, I judge a person for who they are as a person and their character. I could care less if they were green with pink polka dots and loved up the butt. But as an American, I also have the "right" to poke fun of and joke about and joke with gays and persons of different races as I often do.

If this offends anyone, then it is your "right" as an American to be offended. :usa2:

I'm only going to say this once and that's it. If you don't like it then move to Russia, Turkey, Afghanistan, Iran etc.... Whether you are Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, etc... or Agnostic or Atheist.... When you allow Government to single out one group of people and control what they do, say or believe in, will it stop there or will it continue and be imposed an yet another group, then another, then another until finally your entire life, your belief system, where you can go and when will be totally under the scrutiny of the Government... Then at that point in time you have allowed outside forces to shred our constitution. Whether you agree or not what one person or group does, say or represent it's protected by our constitution. That is why so many in our history have paid for our freedom with there life time and time again.

If you have a problem with people who look different then you, speak differently then you, act different then you or worship a different god... Well then, you can just LEAVE......

I'm only going to say this once and that's it. If you don't like it then move to Russia, Turkey, Afghanistan, Iran etc.... Whether you are Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, etc... or Agnostic or Atheist.... When you allow Government to single out one group of people and control what they do, say or believe in, will it stop there or will it continue and be imposed an yet another group, then another, then another until finally your entire life, your belief system, where you can go and when will be totally under the scrutiny of the Government... Then at that point in time you have allowed outside forces to shred our constitution. Whether you agree or not what one person or group does, say or represent it's protected by our constitution. That is why so many in our history have paid for our freedom with there life time and time again.

If you have a problem with people who look different then you, speak differently then you, act different then you or worship a different god... Well then, you can just LEAVE......

Lol..Your funny.

I agree. The reason Europeans came to this country, killed native americans, and stole their land was to escape persecution like what is happening in Russia. If you care at all for YOUR rights, you had sure as well better stand up for those same rights that protects other groups . Probably not many on here that are man enough to admit that though. Just a lot of chest pounding and hatred for those unlike the stereotypical boring suburban family.

Then just look at the comments that followed rlt's...nothing but snide drug related comments, and worthless commentary. Typical.

I agree. The reason Europeans came to this country, killed native americans, and stole their land was to escape persecution like what is happening in Russia. If you care at all for YOUR rights, you had sure as well better stand up for those same rights that protects other groups . Probably not many on here that are man enough to admit that though. Just a lot of chest pounding and hatred for those unlike the stereotypical boring suburban family.

Then just look at the comments that followed rlt's...nothing but snide drug related comments, and worthless commentary. Typical.

Your funny too but not the Haha funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom