• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Moscow bans gay pride parades for 100 years,,lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im glad you edited your post, Your edjamucation was showing.

You never did supply any sort of reasoning behind how you came to the opinion that it is a good idea to single out groups and suppress their rights. Well lets hear it. Again, totally typical. Yep, get into a discussion with nothing but hypocritical bigotry as your ammunition, get called out, and slink away.

Last edited:
You never did supply any sort of reasoning behind how you came to the opinion that it is a good idea to single out groups and suppress their rights. Well lets hear it

You gotta pay to attend my seminars.

But I will give you this for free... I never said I was for or against it.

Do I think its funny that they were banned for 100 years...lol very much so.

About as funny as you and everyone else *****en about standing up for someone elses rights.

Which one of you are going to do more than TRY to be a keyboard commando and go march with these fine folks
show your support for their rights?

You never did supply any sort of reasoning behind how you came to the opinion that it is a good idea to single out groups and suppress their rights. Well lets hear it. Again, totally typical. You get caught in a quandry and just slip out the back door.

2nd edit

- - - Updated - - -

You never did supply any sort of reasoning behind how you came to the opinion that it is a good idea to single out groups and suppress their rights. Well lets hear it. Again, totally typical. Yep, get into a discussion with nothing but hypocritical bigotry as your ammunition, get called out, and slink away.

3rd edit..

You gotta pay to attend my seminars.

But I will give you this for free... I never said I was for or against it.

Do I think its funny that they were banned for 100 years...lol very much so.

About as funny as you and everyone else *****en about standing up for someone elses rights.

Which one of you are going to do more than TRY to be a keyboard commando and go march with these fine folks
show your support for their rights?

I'm sure your seminars are gripping, and worth ----free.

It isn't "someone else's" rights, those sort of protections regard the right of assembly, not right of assembly by a certain group. Just try to look passed your nearsighted hypocrisy long enough to get an idea of the broader implications this type of suppression has. I have marched to support gay rights.

I'm sure your seminars are gripping, and worth the fentire cost of free.

It isn't "someone else's" rights, those sort of protections regard the right of assembly, not right of assembly by a certain group. Just try to look passed your nearsighted hypocrisy long enough to get an idea of the broader implications this type of suppression have. I have marched to support gay rights.

Point made and recieved.

Do you cut hair aswell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom