• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mosin on the lathe!

i.imgur.com_sasy1UJ.jpg

i.imgur.com_aqcgMyQ.jpg

i.imgur.com_jpIE3Q5.jpg

i.imgur.com_SiHBHyg.jpg

Just north of 11lbs but it was hard to weigh.

Scope and suppressor. Maybe get crazy and work on the trigger.

fyi....those drop-in timmey triggers for the mosin work really well. Better than any trigger jobs i've ever done that use the stock parts as a starting point. And having a thumb-operated safety is a nice bonus too.....

fyi....those drop-in timmey triggers for the mosin work really well. Better than any trigger jobs i've ever done that use the stock parts as a starting point. And having a thumb-operated safety is a nice bonus too.....

i'll have to look into it, I don't plan on shooting this with any match ammo, so the trigger is only go to do a little to tighten up the milsurp ammo. I really just want the trigger to stop wobbling forward when its cocked and locked.

oh man at $100 I think this trigger is a no brainer.

Anyone ever used one of those trigger return springs and the sear shim?

Last edited:

I can vouch for this. Best thing you can do for a Mosin IMO, it becomes a totally different rifle.

Back
Top Bottom