Mosin on the lathe!

Laxguy59

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
64   0
Reaction score
I'm giddy
i.imgur.com_PDwhARr.png

More pictures to come as Ft. Daniel sends em to me.

Yep, Nate does great work. As a matter of fact he is the Mosin Master! Go see Nate at Fort Daniel for all your Mosin needs! :thumb: :D

Hey you watch out I'm going to start ringing your doorbell, leave a mosin with a work order on it, then run off before you answer.

Dude, you and 3 other people have called me and asked if I can do XXXX on a Mosin. I tell them I'd rather not and then you all show up anyway. Your's was the only one I didn't complete and I haven't threaded any except my Obrez. Anyway, your Mosin is a wonderful$150 rifle, leave it that way. They were made out of crap and once you start cutting into that crap you'll encounter problems. In 6 months I've learned about Mosins, they are basically unrefined pot metal. I wouldn't even call it steel. I've hit voids in barrels and receivers as well as chunks of trash I assume is carbon slag. Again, you love your Mosin, don't **** it up by spending $500 on it. It will never be a $500 gun, it just doesn't have the proper genetics.

I'm just gonna hang a sign on my wall that has a big picture of Nate on it with two crossed Mosins under it and his phone number.

Dude, you and 3 other people have called me and asked if I can do XXXX on a Mosin. I tell them I'd rather not and then you all show up anyway. Your's was the only one I didn't complete and I haven't threaded any except my Obrez. Anyway, your Mosin is a wonderful$150 rifle, leave it that way. They were made out of crap and once you start cutting into that crap you'll encounter problems. In 6 months I've learned about Mosins, they are basically unrefined pot metal. I wouldn't even call it steel. I've hit voids in barrels and receivers as well as chunks of trash I assume is carbon slag. Again, you love your Mosin, don't **** it up by spending $500 on it. It will never be a $500 gun, it just doesn't have the proper genetics.

I'm just gonna hang a sign on my wall that has a big picture of Nate on it with two crossed Mosins under it and his phone number.

hahahahahahahahahahahhaa

Pretty cool about voids and slag. I just want my mosin to be suppressed for the novelty of it, I hardly ever shoot the thing and don't plan to sell it and don't think it's a $500 gun. It's just got something unique about it and still cheap enough to play with without killing any real value.

Back
Top Bottom