• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Most comfortable EDC

ADAM

Eagle Icon Supporter
ODT Junkie!
35   0
Reaction score
Which pocket clip EDC knife do y'all thank is the most comfortable, thinking of getting one and would like some opinions?
For self defense purposes

Last edited:
10-FO, I always tote my '79 Case medium stockman, but wouldn't mind another for a lil more defense style..

I abuse the crap out of mine. May cut ceiling tile one minute to a lil hammer the next. So I tend to stay 50 60ish price range because I WILL BREAK IT SOON ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Your preferred size is most important. As long as it's not to big, you'll forget it's there regardless which one you choose. I carry one on each side. A larger one on the right as my "working" knife and a smaller one on the left that I keep razor sharp for "specialty" work.

Your preferred size is most important. As long as it's not to big, you'll forget it's there regardless which one you choose. I carry one on each side. A larger one on the right as my "working" knife and a smaller one on the left that I keep razor sharp for "specialty" work.

What are they maybe I should "Duel Wield" me some knifes?

I been thinking about having a IWB made for this. Maybe Aegis perhaps can make one??????

Izula1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom