• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Most overrated/overpricedgun(s)?

TacticalTaco

Default rank <5000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
88   1
Reaction score
What do you think the most over rated and overpriced guns are?

As far as overpriced I'd have to say new us made sigs, they aren't nearly as well built as the old W. German models from the late 80's and 90's. It just baffles me that with that kind of CQ they want almost 1k for a p226, blows my mind.

As far as overrated, I'm going with the Glock. It's really not all that when you look at what else is out there for the money. Doesn't have a supported chamber, beavertail, has a bad trigger and their latest and greatest if a flop.

I will also go with Kimber for overpriced. Their customer service is a joke.

Overrated is going to have to be Glock. Don't get me wrong, they are great guns but their are other polymer guns that are just as good with better features and ergonomics.

Kimbers are over rated. Most say that the old ones are better by far than the new ones. However, I have two of the newer ones and I just love them. If I put either one of them up for sale, I would get within $20 or $30 dollars of what I paid for them. So, over rated, yes. Retain value better than most. Yes. But, I have to admit, $1000 or right at that, for a Kimber Ultra Eclispe is just too much, to pay. But, yeah, if I had the money, I would probably buy one. Gosh, I am an idiot.

i have to disagree on the glocks. nobody in their price range offers a more reliable gun or better cust. service. period. my .02

Back
Top Bottom