• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Mouse guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up a guy once who was shot in the ass with a 22lr....lots of people get shot in the ass btw. Not sure why...

But as fast as we got to him, tossed him in the ambulance and the quick 2 miles ride to the ER, he bled out and was in cardiac arrest when we wheeled him into the ER. It hit his femoral artery. His leg swelled up to 5X it's normal size in minutes.

Just a story from my experiences of seeing people shot.
Just how big of a target is the femoral artery?

Last edited:
Not relevant to your point.

You tell me since you know everything.
Well, considering my point is about effective choices for SD with a handgun....yeah. What's your point? That all handguns go "bang"?

Is it safe to say that a femoral artery is too small of a target to be a good one for SD?

Well, considering my point is about effective choices for SD with a handgun....yeah. What's your point? That all handguns go "bang"?

Is it safe to say that a femoral artery is too small of a target to be a good one for SD?
I'm out. I don't enjoy arguing to prove I'm knowledgeable.

When your daughter wants to learn what to do for a seizure victim, send her my way. Shouting at them does nothing but show she doesn't know what she is doing.

Argumentative much?
It's a debate about a gun subject. I thought that's what these forums were for. Wouldn't you say that's different than trying to diminish the pride I have in my daughter for helping to save a life?

I think petty is exactly what that was.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom