Moving out of state?

A lot of California folks ended up in Montana as well.
Not as many to be sure.....but you are right, no place is safe completely. I've found Western Montana to be much more remote feeling though. You can drive all day and not see one coexist bumper sticker.

Can I come driveway surf?
00f0f_bYDNbFQaPJP_1200x900.jpg

We are just looking at it right now, but it would be a decent raise and a change of pace as well as lifestyle. If we get to the final negotiations, I don’t know if I can say no. I’ve tossed my hat in the ring, so we’ll see how it goes.

The Rockies are beautiful...... but you will be spending the majority of your time at the base of the Rockies in the Loveland-Boulder-Fort Collins areas. Liberal moon bats abound! I lived here in Colorado for a couple of years. When I learned I was going to be stationed there I was excited! That was complety gone within a year. I would still visit, but as soon as I hit the ground a Denver airport I would be headed west to the mountains and be back below 6000 ft until time to leave. Maybe you will like living in the city and seeing the mountains on the weekend, won’t know until you try.

Edit to add: if you decide to go make sure to change you vehicle insurance to cover full windshield replacement and go ahead and take a hammer and punch and put a few star like cracks in your windshield so when you get there you won’t look out of place, lol.

Back
Top Bottom