• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

MSM now admitting to use of Chemtrails

Why in the hell would they spend so much time, effort, and money to perform such an incredibly inefficient operation like creating chemtrails? How much raw material would it take to compensate for the parts per billion of any potential substance to reach the population spread so vastly wide and thin 30,000 feet below? Wouldn’t it be more efficient and easy to cover up by just mixing it in our drinking water like fluoride? Or even our gas pumps? There’s millions more cars than planes producing exhaust. They could just introduce it as some additive like “Techron” to clean your fuel injectors…or “ethanol”.

You see, chemtrails make no sense because there are easier and cheaper ways to accomplish the same goal. Kinda like believing Pfizer is poisoning you with their vax. Why wouldn’t they just put whatever scary concoction you fear so badly in your Advil that they make? Millions more people pop over the counter pain relief each day than ever took the vax. “I’m a pureblood, never got the jab!” (Then takes long drag off of your vape filled with some bubble gum flavored chemical made in China…and then takes two advil and swigs a Diet Coke with aspartame in it🤦‍♂️)

The chemicals you soak in each day are hundreds times worse than anything delivered from five miles up.
Kinda like believing Pfizer is poisoning you with their vax. Why wouldn’t they just put whatever scary concoction you fear so badly in your Advil

Will the MRNA be delivered effectively via a pill? I have heard of a number of stories about how the body responds to the jab. If the concoction is ingested vs injected will it be digested?

Kinda like drinking insulin wont work like an injection.

Kinda like believing Pfizer is poisoning you with their vax. Why wouldn’t they just put whatever scary concoction you fear so badly in your Advil

Will the MRNA be delivered effectively via a pill? I have heard of a number of stories about how the body responds to the jab. If the concoction is ingested vs injected will it be digested?

Kinda like drinking insulin wont work like an injection.

Injection is the “best way” because it goes directly into the bloodstream and doesn’t have to overcome the digestive system but it’s not the only way. Oral vaccines are available and effective also. I know I pop a couple Advil everyday…say 700 a year…how much mRNA would need to be delivered to equal one injection? Who’s to say they’re not doing it right now anyway 🤷‍♂️

All these folks running around declaring their “pure blood” status and the folks at Pfizer are just laughing it up and saying, “keep thinking that, suckers!”

So we should be able to test the soil and water and find significant amounts of these chemicals, right?
Hey man, did you even read the OP’s link! MSN said it so it must be true!!!!!!!!!

What you really should consider now is “The Russian Dossier” is also true! So is the Russian whore/Trump golden shower, and Hillary’s innocently scrubbing of her hard drive, and the government not knowing those hero’s were dying in Benghazi and Jan 6th was a planned attempt to overthrow the government…...because MSN says so!

So we should be able to test the soil and water and find significant amounts of these chemicals, right?
it has already been done and in fact, an org. called "geoengineering watch" has flown planes thru the chemtrails and obtained samples and had them analyzed. What they found was pure evil.

Right. So it played out like this at the Illuminati meeting:

Dr. Evil: “How are we going to get our new poison mRNA into populations around the world?”

Evil henchman #1: “Easy, just slip it into the production line of over-the-counter Advil made by our friends over at Pfizer. It’s literally sold to billions of people all around the globe every day!”

Dr. Evil: “Nah. We could get sued. We’d need protection from lawsuits.”

Henchman #2: “Okay, I got it! We get China to create a sinister virus in a lab, leak it out, infect the world. We get the world media to stir up fear and panic. We then get Pfizer and Moderna to create a vaccine with our hidden Methylethylkilyaded. Then we get Trump to streamline and expedite the manufacturing and approval process calling it Operation Warpspeed! Then, we rig an entire election so Biden can win, then he and Congress force mandates…yes we’ll need to get most countries and their governments as well as private business to get on board…but they’ll all cram these mandates down everyone’s throat and then…then we get Congress to provide us protection from lawsuits!”

Dr. Evil: “I love it! Brilliant plan! Make it happen!”

Yup. That’s all so much cheaper and easier than quietly slipping it into gelcaps for retail sale to the world.

🙄
Obviously, you don't remember the Tylenol poisoning cases, and the subsequent focus on tampering.
What's the point of a secret evil plot, when it's detected immediately?
Always better to do your secret evil plots in a novel manner. Gotsta have style!

it has already been done and in fact, an org. called "geoengineering watch" has flown planes thru the chemtrails and obtained samples and had them analyzed. What they found was pure evil.

An organization called geoengineering watch? Sure, that sounds legit. I’ll put as much faith in their work as Prestige Worldwide: The first word in entertainment, management, financial portfolios, insurance, computers…black leather gloves. Research and development, putting in the man hours studying the science of what you need. Last week, they put liquid paper on a bee…and it died. Investors? Possibly you?

Obviously, you don't remember the Tylenol poisoning cases, and the subsequent focus on tampering.
What's the point of a secret evil plot, when it's detected immediately?
Always better to do your secret evil plots in a novel manner. Gotsta have style!

I remember…but that was a guy who tampered with Tylenol lacing them with cyanide and people immediately died…dead. Right there and then. Not exactly apples and oranges comparison to the nefarious mRNA vaccine causing…what…enlarged hearts in a handful of people? It’s kinda easy to find the culprit when someone has cyanide poisoning with a Tylenol bottle in their hand versus a heart condition that shows up months or years later after a vaccination…but what’s the conspiracy on mRNA again? Population control? Mind control? Seems it wasn’t really all that effective if that’s their endgame.

FB_IMG_1703089059560.jpg

Back
Top Bottom