• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

MSM now admitting to use of Chemtrails

I have been an aircraft mechanic for over 25 years. I have had this conversation before. If it were some grand scheme to modify the globe. There are only a couple of possibilities.

1. There is a dedicated fleet of aircraft dumping this material into the atmosphere. (Everyday?) Highly unlikely! Where is the budget? Where do they get pilots? What do these aircraft look like? Who does the maintenance? Where do they get these chemicals?

2. The formulation of Jef A and its equivalents have been modified to include this material.

Proponents claim there are tanks aboard these craft to dump this material. As an aircraft mechanic intimately familiar with commercial aircraft. I guarantee there aren’t any additional tanks. If they used commercial aircraft to disperse this material, where is the supply chain? The trucks to tank them up? The maintenance to fix these bits when they malfunction?

The reason I ask is I have sat in the cockpit (jump-seat) of commercial jets and seen other commercial passenger jets as close as 500 feet away (RVSM) whose engines are producing contrails. At altitude its easy to see that every aircraft is leaving a contrail. If every aircraft is leaving a contrail. And just imagine for a moment that every contrail contains this imaginary chemical. Then this chemical has to go through the jet engine.

I could go on about turbine engine efficiency, but suffice it to say there isn’t alot of room for non essential products when these engine designers are trying to wring as much efficiency as they can out of every pound of fuel.

Wouldn’t it be a simpler explanation that the later generation of turbine engines are more efficient at turning fuel into heat and thrust, and that heat at that altitude (30,000 feet = -30 Celsius) makes a vapor trail with similar cloud like properties that linger for days?
I have been thinking about this and I know that commercial passenger jets use Jet A and do leave a contrail.

Military jets use JP-8 or JP-5 (Navy) the stated reason for the difference between Jet A and JP-8/5 is a corrosion inhibitor in the military variant. I do not know if military jets leave the same contrail as a commercial jet. You can easily see the disadvantage of having a giant ‘here I am’ contrail on a military aircraft in an active war scenario.

If they are in fact intentionally putting chemicals into our atmosphere, I think it would have to be an additive in the Jet A supply.

image_Original.jpeg

Actually it is a very poisonous mixture of aluminum nanoparticals with an aromatic hydrocarbon dispersant, both very poisonous. They eventually fall to earth, poisoning the ground, rivers, farmland, wildlife, etc. Some here have heard the expression "canary in the coal mine". As long as the canary is chirping, it is safe to go in. I dead, there are poisonous gasses in the mine. That's why I was asking about the cardinals.

It is another "in your face..watcha gonna do about it " message from the WEF and NWO....UN agenda 21
So we should be able to test the soil and water and find significant amounts of these chemicals, right?

Kinda like believing Pfizer is poisoning you with their vax. Why wouldn’t they just put whatever scary concoction you fear so badly in your Advil that they make? Millions more people pop over the counter pain relief each day than ever took the vax.
But Pfizer is not legally protected from harm caused by Advil.

Right. So it played out like this at the Illuminati meeting:

Dr. Evil: “How are we going to get our new poison mRNA into populations around the world?”

Evil henchman #1: “Easy, just slip it into the production line of over-the-counter Advil made by our friends over at Pfizer. It’s literally sold to billions of people all around the globe every day!”

Dr. Evil: “Nah. We could get sued. We’d need protection from lawsuits.”

Henchman #2: “Okay, I got it! We get China to create a sinister virus in a lab, leak it out, infect the world. We get the world media to stir up fear and panic. We then get Pfizer and Moderna to create a vaccine with our hidden Methylethylkilyaded. Then we get Trump to streamline and expedite the manufacturing and approval process calling it Operation Warpspeed! Then, we rig an entire election so Biden can win, then he and Congress force mandates…yes we’ll need to get most countries and their governments as well as private business to get on board…but they’ll all cram these mandates down everyone’s throat and then…then we get Congress to provide us protection from lawsuits!”

Dr. Evil: “I love it! Brilliant plan! Make it happen!”

Yup. That’s all so much cheaper and easier than quietly slipping it into gelcaps for retail sale to the world.

🙄

I have been thinking about this and I know that commercial passenger jets use Jet A and do leave a contrail.

Military jets use JP-8 or JP-5 (Navy) the stated reason for the difference between Jet A and JP-8/5 is a corrosion inhibitor in the military variant. I do not know if military jets leave the same contrail as a commercial jet. You can easily see the disadvantage of having a giant ‘here I am’ contrail on a military aircraft in an active war scenario.

If they are in fact intentionally putting chemicals into our atmosphere, I think it would have to be an additive in the Jet A supply.
Y'all realize as soon as aircraft starting reach the altitudes where the conditions are right contrails started ? WWII had millions of them everywhere. Same then as now, go up or down a few thousand feet and they're gone. Used to suck for bomber crews during daylight as they're a big arrow in the sky pointing to them. My dad flew in Lancasters and wasn't a fan lol

Heck, go to any airport or airshow and watch them form when the humidity is right and wingtip vortices are formed.

Back
Top Bottom