• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Muck boots

I have extremely wide feet. I can't wear many pull over boots.
h
I have 2 pair of Muck shoes because they will stretch enough to get my big ass feet ub them, and they will give some after a while.

I have the shoes and the half boot and have worn out a pair of each. I wear them in woods, digging in the yard, whatever needs to be done. The half boots are well insulated by I regulate that with socks.

I still can't wear the full length boots.

TSC has them one sale from time to time but they go fast.

Muck is not the same boot it once was a few years ago. The company sold out and the quality took a nose dive.

The original Muck owner created a new brand Dryshod. They’re supposed to be great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have 3 pairs, Two boots and one shoe. The sole came completely off of the shoe, it was glued on. Less than a year old. When I contacted Muck they said to go pack sand if I couldn't prove where and when I bought them. Spend your money on a brand that will stand behind their product.

Checked TSC first as they had a sale on the boots. Inventory wiped out when we got there. Moved on to Dick's, they didn't even carry that type of work boots, next stop Bass Pro. They didn't have my size in any of the Mucks but they did have something in the Lacrosse brand. After what seems like 100" of rain so far this year, I should have no problem trying them out today around the house.

Thanks to everyone for the suggestions.

Back
Top Bottom