• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Musclecars on the ODT.

" Vanishing point" thats a good one and the original Toby Hallicky "Gone in sixty seconds" and thank you sir I,m proud of her:rolleyes:....! baring any thing happening too her Ill see yeah at" Riverstone" we will have to have the ODT section roped off!

Sounds like a plan!

I've been there once, it was fun. There is a ton of stuff going on besides the auction. The real deals are the cars you buy for sale there that don't go across the auction block. Alcohol and Egos drive up the price on stuff on the auction block. Good for the seller and BJ, but not the buyer. LOL.

Here's mine. Not rare by any means, not a lot of mods either. It was my dad's. I bought it when he passed. He was the 2nd owner & he never drove it. 1994 1500 with 5.9L (58k miles). Since this pic, I've raised the front 1.5-2" & added some 18" Moto Metal wheels. I've driven it maybe 80 miles in a year & a half. Debating on what, if anything to do with it. I've got a son who'll be driving in 6 years, maybe I'll give it to him. Who knows, gas might be $5/gal by then though.

Enjoyed this thread so far.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1420942026270.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420942026270.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 21
Giving it to your son, sounds like a great way to honor your dad. But, if he's not into it, don't push it on him. He treat it like it should be.

Yea been there couple of times and you are right the best buys are from the sale papers and the individuals that sell there stuff because Barrett is going on.Last trip 2010 brought back a 70 SS chevelle,27 roaster (glass)and a killer 34 Ford that we found just south of San Francisco.Drove the 34 down the coastal hwy. through Lake Havasue back to Barrett.

Back
Top Bottom