• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Musclecars on the ODT.

Got a 1969 Cutlass S Convertible in the basement...not sure that it counts since it isn't a W-30 or a 4-4-2...but it's sitting there not running at the moment.
that counts thats a cool ride get it going love the cutlasses,used to have a 69 s hard top 455.. got a restore manual for that if you need it!

Last edited:
One of my latest projects... '72 GMC Sprint...one of only 687...
72 Sprint1.jpg

So I finally got a muscle wagon. I have wanted one of these for a long time. Bought it from Jim Ellis on Saturday morning. It's fantastic in every way. 2011 CTS-V Sport Wagon. 8600 Miles. (This is the dealer picture, I haven't had time to take my own).

CTS Wagon.jpg

So I finally got a muscle wagon. I have wanted one of these for a long time. Bought it from Jim Ellis on Saturday morning. It's fantastic in every way. 2011 CTS-V Sport Wagon. 8600 Miles. (This is the dealer picture, I haven't had time to take my own).

View attachment 330433

Sweet! I bet most people don't even know those have 550+ HP!!

I think I saw this car online. Did the guy trade it in on a new Z06? Also, does it have the Ricaro seats?

Sweet! I bet most people don't even know those have 550+ HP!!

I think I saw this car online. Did the guy trade it in on a new Z06? Also, does it have the Ricaro seats?

Yes and Yes... Those seats are amazing... this car is amazing. Yeah, you tell most people it's 556hp and they look at you like you're crazy.

Back
Top Bottom