• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My 1st and last ND Very nasty pics. I get to go back to work

Well I have been working 6days a week since my second son was born. I have gained a lot of grip strength back but have a ways to go to get all my grip back. As I am mechanic grip strength is very important. On a side note I can get to bolts with my left hand my right can't. Lmao.. In all seriousness I'm very very lucky. I have yet to find any major issues or problems thus far.

Well I have been working 6days a week since my second son was born. I have gained a lot of grip strength back but have a ways to go to get all my grip back. As I am mechanic grip strength is very important. On a side note I can get to bolts with my left hand my right can't. Lmao.. In all seriousness I'm very very lucky. I have yet to find any major issues or problems thus far.
:thumb: Good to hear. Try one of those stress balls to improve the grip strength. I did that back in the academy, helped a lot.

BG, I just found a tat for you:
tat.jpg

A little over 5 months since the accident and I can honestly say it's pretty much back to normal now. Other than missing a finger of course. Most people don't notice. It really hasn't hindered me in any way now that the healing process is done. I have got almost full grip strength back. I'd say my grip is only about 10-15% less than before. I work with my hands so I just resumed as if nothing happened. It was frustrating at first but is I regained my grip it got better and easier to do things I had done before. I want to say thanks again for all the support and kind words. Stay safe and God bless you all

Back
Top Bottom