• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My 1st and last ND Very nasty pics. I get to go back to work

Well brother it looks like they did a great job patching you up. The 3 fingers almost looks natural. You are very fortunate because it could have been much worse. The .357 is a lethal and devastating round. Glad you are recovering well and things are getting back to normal. As another poster stated it is brave of you to post this story and the pics to go with it. Guns are not toys and things can turn ugly in a flash anytime you let your guard down. I for one will remember this post for a long, long time. I'm thinking plenty of guys around here are thinking a bit harder about firearms safety after reading all of this. Best of luck with your continued recovery.

I Agree 100%

I had just gotten to Parris Island when this was posted. Amazing that you've healed as well as you have. I don't have the time to read through all sixty + pages. Did you ever figure out exactly what caused the ND?

To the OP; thanks for your brutal honesty and sharing your story. This serves as a great teaching tool to us all and hopefully you have saved some lives by sharing your experience. Glad you are doing well!

I'm glad you'll be ok. Thanks for posting and reminding us that this **** can happen. I'll pray for a speedy recovery. I've not had a chance to read through all posts, and sorry if you've already answered this, but can you comment on the legal aspect of the aftermath? i.e. did the police have to be called and a report be filed?

Back
Top Bottom