• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My 1st and last ND Very nasty pics. I get to go back to work

Never thought I would ever own another one. But alas her it is.
img.tapatalk.com_d_14_02_23_degynudy.jpg

Get back on that horse!!! I'm glad you are well. I have a lasermax on my LCR too.

Nice! Glad that you are fully recovered and have gotten over your fear of revolvers(especially since I got a nice 1911 out of it :D). I shot an LCR this past Monday and they are great shooters with a phenomenal trigger. I've never been a Ruger wheel gun fan but if I ever do get another j frame sized wheel gun it will be an LCR. The trigger on those LCR's are way better than any j frame(even one with a spring kit) that I've ever shot.

Get back on that horse!!! I'm glad you are well. I have a lasermax on my LCR too.

Thanks guys. My wheel gun collection is back up to 3 wheel guns. The same number of wheel guns I had when my ND happened. I am a little shy of the ruger lol. But it's my ccw for now. I am trying to figure out a way to ccw the night guard and the lcr at the same time. 13 rounds of 357 magnum would be sweet

so who thinks i should video my first range session with the lcr since my ND. im wondering how nervous i will be or if i will be nervous. its hard to imagine that its been nearly a year since i lost my finger. it seems like its been longer than that. i hope you all learned a lesson through my negligence and stupidity. i am probably a little on the extra supper careful side now lol. stay safe and keep chootin

Nice! Glad that you are fully recovered and have gotten over your fear of revolvers(especially since I got a nice 1911 out of it :D). I shot an LCR this past Monday and they are great shooters with a phenomenal trigger. I've never been a Ruger wheel gun fan but if I ever do get another j frame sized wheel gun it will be an LCR. The trigger on those LCR's are way better than any j frame(even one with a spring kit) that I've ever shot.

I agree with Jake. The triggers are sweet on the LCR's. I bought my dad a 357LCR and it is a very sweet gun. However it was a ***** when it would go off! Holy Moley! I wanted to put 38spcl in the cylinder right way and keep those 357mag rounds for SD carry purposes. Not fun on the old hand.

I agree with Jake. The triggers are sweet on the LCR's. I bought my dad a 357LCR and it is a very sweet gun. However it was a ***** when it would go off! Holy Moley! I wanted to put 38spcl in the cylinder right way and keep those 357mag rounds for SD carry purposes. Not fun on the old hand.

Have you tried the .22 version? Has a completely different trigger pull. I'll run 5 rds of .357 when I take it to the range. That's plenty!

Back
Top Bottom