• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

My best home defense asset is gone...

Sorry man. Had to put both of my beagles down in March. Wound up adopting a beagle/basset in May and another beagle in June. Our home just wasn't the same without a couple of 4 legged friends running around.

Sorry to hear you put your friend down. I take a Vet's diagnosis of heart worm with caution. One of our local vets who has been here for years took blood samples of my pitbull Zeus after he had been coughing alot. He told me Zeus had severe heart worm and would be dead in 6 mos. He also told me not to give him heart worm medicine cause it would kill him. Instead of 6mos, Zeus lived another 8yrs and died in his sleep at 13. Sorry for the loss of your friend!

Yea I had that happen once before and we took him and got a second opinion he lived 6 years with em tho but he had been acting strange the last few weeks. The vet said his heart function was dropping and he wasnt getting enough oxygen. What happened today wasnt his fault he was just sick and his mind wasnt working right

Sucks brother ,I feel for ya. We have a shepherd we rescued 5 years ago.Love him to death. I know your pain and am sorry for your loss

:( My best girl has diabetes now. I still don't care. Insulin shots twice a day is worth it to keep her with me and she doesn't mind the shot at all.
Sorry for your loss.

Back
Top Bottom