• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

My best home defense asset is gone...

I know that hurts......my sympathy.....now, the best thing you can do is go get another one. It may not seem like the thing to do right now but trust me.....it is...

thanks guys and yeah I know I'm not gonna be in a big rush but I plan on finding a pair a male and female just gonna wait for the right two to come along. If anyone knows of any perferably a year to 2 years old I'd be interested. Things really just don't seem right we went out to eat tonight to get our minds off of it and it did til my wife slipped up and said we can take the rest of my steak to Coop and that tore everyone up again but not as bad as coming home and him not be waiting in his normal spot. I'm dealing with a little guilt even though I know I shouldnt feel any cause my boys safety is number 1 but I cant help but feel that maybe I should of let someone who don't have kids take him but who knows what would of happened. Better safe then sorry.

Its a heart wrenching thing to have to do to a friend and family member, Been there.
Prayers go out to you man.
Best Thing I ever did was save another.
And I found him here on ODT.

Sorry to hear this. Been there.

Some good news though. They have gotten A LOT better with newer heart worm treatments lately. Almost all dogs that are diagnosed with HWs can now be safely treated.

As another family that has furry children...I am deeply saddened for your loss. Pets are not just animals at our place...the house isn't the same when one of them departs.

I like the earlier suggestion...when the time is right, save another one.

thanks guys and yeah I know I'm not gonna be in a big rush but I plan on finding a pair a male and female just gonna wait for the right two to come along. If anyone knows of any perferably a year to 2 years old I'd be interested. Things really just don't seem right we went out to eat tonight to get our minds off of it and it did til my wife slipped up and said we can take the rest of my steak to Coop and that tore everyone up again but not as bad as coming home and him not be waiting in his normal spot. I'm dealing with a little guilt even though I know I shouldnt feel any cause my boys safety is number 1 but I cant help but feel that maybe I should of let someone who don't have kids take him but who knows what would of happened. Better safe then sorry.
Did the same thing tonite.Had 4 pcs and thought,he's not there I got to eat em.God I miss my Vladimir.

Back
Top Bottom