• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My daughter needs a kidney transplant

Well, it looks like I'm the one who will give my daughter a kidney. I have a clean bill of health and 2 great kidneys. The second donor has a few health issues that she needs to resolve. I always say God's timing is perfect! I'll be out of work for 6-8 weeks. 2-3 days in the hospital after surgery. My daughter will be in CHOA for 10-12 days after surgery. I'm just ready for her to feel better. Prayers and support are super appreciated. You guys have been a blessing already.

Thankful,
Scott

Well, looks like I'm a perfect match for my daughter. Just got the call from the transplant coordinator. Waiting on the 2nd donor to be tested tomorrow with the results next week. We will know by the 2nd week if June to see who the donor will be. Keep praying for clarity and peace and we move forward. You guy rock.
Great news! Keep us posted!

My mother -n-law needed one and her daugther -n-law gave one of hers. It was an instant differance in the MIL after the surgery. You could see the diff in how she looked and felt a day later.

GOOD LUCK to you and your girl.

Praying for the best.

Any updates??
We have no AC in the house:) It's being taken care of by my father in law. He called in one of his buddies.

We have been re-arranging my daughters room to be able to make things more accessible to her when she comes home. We are ready as a family, spiritually, physically, and emotionally. So far:) We spend the night next Monday at CHOA. I have to report to surgery at 5:30am. My wife leaves my side around 7 when they take me back. She will then go to Faith's pre surgery which starts around 8. It's supposed to be about 3-4 hours in surgery and 2 different hospitals. Emory and Egelston. Crazy stuff!

We are ready and Faith is anticipating feeling better after the transplant. Thanks for all the support!

Back
Top Bottom