• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My daughter needs a kidney transplant

We have no AC in the house:) It's being taken care of by my father in law. He called in one of his buddies.

We have been re-arranging my daughters room to be able to make things more accessible to her when she comes home. We are ready as a family, spiritually, physically, and emotionally. So far:) We spend the night next Monday at CHOA. I have to report to surgery at 5:30am. My wife leaves my side around 7 when they take me back. She will then go to Faith's pre surgery which starts around 8. It's supposed to be about 3-4 hours in surgery and 2 different hospitals. Emory and Egelston. Crazy stuff!

We are ready and Faith is anticipating feeling better after the transplant. Thanks for all the support!
What can we do for you and your family to help out? How long will you be in the hospital? And just to confirm, you are going to be at Emory?

What can we do for you and your family to help out? How long will you be in the hospital? And just to confirm, you are going to be at Emory?
Thanks Big Ben Big Ben for being available. We are ok for now as far as needs go. I will be at Emory Hospital.

I will update as soon as I can after the surgery. Y'all are awesome! The billboard still looks awesome too! I drive by it every week just to see it. :)

I know I've said it before, but this is just so awesome that you're able to donate for your own child. A piece of you will live on and give a quality of life to your daughter long after you're gone.
It's really a blessing to be able to do it. The other night we she was snuggled on my left side, kind of laying into my chest watching a movie that she chose, she said "I'm bonding withy kidney." I just giggled. ;)

Back
Top Bottom