• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My Final gift to my Son

That’s outstanding !

I also had the same thought

Don’t wait

Give it to him while you are able to see the look on his face

Maybe some special occasion

Maybe Father’s Day since you’re a father because of him

I'm lockstep with the rest of 'em DD. FRIGGIN' OUTSTANDING!!

-I also agree with @NWSharpshooter for what it's worth. An awesome father and son conversation (about the gift) may mean more to him than just a gift and a note..........You can tell me to go to hell also.......
Your most kind Sir and I value you opinion as I do @NWSharpshooter . My son calls me multiple times a week to fill me on the latest..No father could be prouder than I am of my Son..We have had many adventures and I have lived vicariously though the memories and when they happened...I just had to do this, I can't explain other than, it was something I wanted to do...

Well DD just let me add, I've got 4 sons no daughters, those four boys have given me 16 grand kids and so far 3 great grand kids. I remember when the oldest was fixing to get married he and I were standing in the yard having our "talk", I told him I was sorry for being such an absentee dad, working 16-18 hours a day 6-7 days a week not being able to spend more time with him, he told me that was what made him want to be like me, that's what a man does so his family doesn't have too.

Like already said go ahead give it to him now he'll remember and cherish that even more, that's what I did got all my boys together laid out all my guns and let 'em pick the ones they wanted, did as much for me as it did them..........................

Your most kind Sir and I value you opinion as I do @NWSharpshooter . My son calls me multiple times a week to fill me on the latest..No father could be prouder than I am of my Son..We have had many adventures and I have lived vicariously though the memories and when they happened...I just had to do this, I can't explain other than, it was something I wanted to do...

Do it the way you want and need to. You know better than any of us. Damn it man. You gonna be here in 10 years anyway. You aint going nowhere.

Back
Top Bottom