My first Harley!!! Poll added.

I have nearly dropped this bike 2 times today. Should I sell it?

• Total voters
The new bike looks great. Hope you enjoy it. Sounds like you're being smart and getting accustomed to it before getting out on the highway.

Simple favor to ask when you do get out on the roads...move out of the way.
Nothing worse than being on a great road behind a bunch of Harleys running 5 to 10 mph under the speed limit.
I would think it is worse being on a great road and having to stop for the first responders while the rider is loaded into the ambulance and the bike is dragged off the road.

With the Jap bikes, we used to put some rice up the tailpipe and watch their expression when they fired it up. Rice blowing out the tail pipe. Funny as all get out!
What do you put in the American bikes, popping corn?

I have no issue with riders or drivers who stay under the speed limit, I'm under it 99% of the time. Just moved out of the way for those who aren't smelling the flowers.
You don't want to try and ride by me right now. I'm a bit wobly and someone scooting by me would probably make me nervous. I might crash into you looking at you. Give me a month or two. ;)

You sign up for a MSC yet? They have them at Harley dealerships all the time.
Nah I'm not a club type of guy. But I may join a veterans MSC if it is a good one. The problem is if they do parades and such or something like that I am riding a air cooled engine which could be bad.

Back
Top Bottom