• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My first Harley!!! Poll added.

I have nearly dropped this bike 2 times today. Should I sell it?

• Total voters
I don't know guys. I nearly dropped the bike coming out of my flat driveway this morning. I stalled it out and it started to go over and I had to yank it up by the handle bars. Luckily I was strong enough to keep it from hitting the dirt but I don't know if I ever will feel completely confident riding a bike this big. Then I nearly ran off the road when I hit a dip in the road luckily I was only doing 25. This bike makes me nervous and I may end up having to sell it because I don't want to drop it or wreck it. That or trade it for something I am comfortable with like a dual sport or a crotch rocket. Or maybe get out of bikes altogether.

I ride a little of everything. I'd say the rude ones are on all types.

Had a lot less rice burners wave than cruisers, but 90% of all riders wave.
I wave....No matter what I'm on, I wave at you no matter what you're on...
If I let go of the handle bars to wave on this Harley I'll crash.

I don't know guys. I nearly dropped the bike coming out of my flat driveway this morning. I stalled it out and it started to go over and I had to yank it up by the handle bars. Luckily I was strong enough to keep it from hitting the dirt but I don't know if I ever will feel completely confident riding a bike this big. Then I nearly ran off the road when I hit a dip in the road luckily I was only doing 25. This bike makes me nervous and I may end up having to sell it because I don't want to drop it or wreck it. That or trade it for something I am comfortable with like a dual sport or a crotch rocket. Or maybe get out of bikes altogether.
Put a set of crash bars on it

Take a class, I bought a bike and it sat for three months before I rode it. Hadn't ridden in 10 years and taking a class gave me that boost of confidence I needed to reassure myself I knew how to ride.

Take a class, I bought a bike and it sat for three months before I rode it. Hadn't ridden in 10 years and taking a class gave me that boost of confidence I needed to reassure myself I knew how to ride.
I will have to look into that.

Back
Top Bottom