• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My high school ride. Real close to anyway.

My nephew and I restored this one and dropped the 427 in it with 3 dueces on top. It will get some of that "yonder".
473c2562a78540342bebc25d22cfea10.jpg

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk
Sweet!!!

My second Mopar was a 68 Charger with a 400. It was sitting in a field. I went up to the house and offered them 300 for it. They said it hadn't run in years but I could have it for 300. I came back with a couple gallons of gas, a at tank for the tires, a battery and a couple of new spark plug wires. Within 15 minutes I had it started, aired up the tires and drove that rod home. 300 buck and I was on the road. LOL

My second Mopar was a 68 Charger with a 400. It was sitting in a field. I went up to the house and offered them 300 for it. They said it hadn't run in years but I could have it for 300. I came back with a couple gallons of gas, a at tank for the tires, a battery and a couple of new spark plug wires. Within 15 minutes I had it started, aired up the tires and drove that rod home. 300 buck and I was on the road. LOL
Yea baby!! I don't know about a Mopar 400. Best I know of is 383, 426 and 440. A guy had a orange Charger with a 440. Standing at the bus stop he would romp on that thing 1/4 mile away and the ground would shake under my feet

Yea baby!! I don't know about a Mopar 400. Best I know of is 383, 426 and 440. A guy had a orange Charger with a 440. Standing at the bus stop he would romp on that thing 1/4 mile away and the ground would shake under my feet
We pulled up beside a Cuda' with a 440 six pack and you could feel that thing idling in your chest. Music!Just plain music!
The 66 Dodge Charger came out with three versions of the 400 ci. engine. I think one made its way into some 68's. I do know that when you stomped it sucked air like a jet motor and spun the tires until you let off. Cool car!

This tells you about the engine choices in the B-bodies.

Back
Top Bottom