• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My new buddy - puppy

outlaw1961

Default rank <2500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
86   0
Reaction score
half/ Shepard - hippo. 4 months old at 45 pounds. Rescue from Carroll County animal shelter. Her name is Gypsey. Wife and I was on the way to youngest daughter tennis match in Carrollton, we had time to kill so I decided to visit their animal shelter. As I was pulling in a white Tahoe pulled in and a elderly white gentleman exited and pulled Gypsey out. Wife asked me what he was doing and I told her he was dropping that dog off. We happened to follow him in and listened as he told his story to the attendance at the shelter. He traveled a lot and his wife was older than him. He said he couldn’t risk the dog knocking down his wife. He had her fixed last month and had all of her shots and the vet paperwork with him. The attendant told him that they would take her but their kennels were full. They would have to put her down that day. I then spoke with the gentleman and here we are.

Attachments

• 7CA33F63-DA47-4D43-92E5-4B2FADEF3C28.jpeg
    7CA33F63-DA47-4D43-92E5-4B2FADEF3C28.jpeg
    40.1 KB · Views: 193
half/ Shepard - hippo. 4 months old at 45 pounds. Rescue from Carroll County animal shelter. Her name is Gypsey. Wife and I was on the way to youngest daughter tennis match in Carrollton, we had time to kill so I decided to visit their animal shelter. As I was pulling in a white Tahoe pulled in and a elderly white gentleman exited and pulled Gypsey out. Wife asked me what he was doing and I told her he was dropping that dog off. We happened to follow him in and listened as he told his story to the attendance at the shelter. He traveled a lot and his wife was older than him. He said he couldn’t risk the dog knocking down his wife. He had her fixed last month and had all of her shots and the vet paperwork with him. The attendant told him that they would take her but their kennels were full. They would have to put her down that day. I then spoke with the gentleman and here we are.
Way to go man. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom