• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

My new buddy - puppy

Hey stranger- I have four now and all of them were rescues. You can’t go wrong with them. Just check all of your local animal shelters and I know you will find one. They come in everyday and I have even saw pure breeds given up for various reasons. I just like mixed breed dogs because to me it seems like they have less health problems. I may be wrong.

Every dog I have had was a rescue or throwaway. They have all been wonderful companions and my best friends. My current girl Pippa, my avatar, was a little terrorist when she came into my life. Two years later she is obedient, my best friend, and protector. She brings a lot of joy and happiness in to my life. You and your wife are good people for saving that girls life. Dogs are people too.

Hey stranger- I have four now and all of them were rescues. You can’t go wrong with them. Just check all of your local animal shelters and I know you will find one. They come in everyday and I have even saw pure breeds given up for various reasons. I just like mixed breed dogs because to me it seems like they have less health problems. I may be wrong.

I dont know if there is a shelter around here. I will have to check.

Back
Top Bottom