• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My new to me toy!

Got this a few days ago, sure is easier than lifting a 5 gal fuel jug!
View attachment 3166029
blue one for diesel
View attachment 3166030
red one for gasoline. I’ve had this for a couple of years for my zero turn mower.
I was looking for a gas caddy and did not find any that were reasonable..I agree the 5 gal fuel cans are heavy so I adapted..You can buy a small fuel pump hose to transfer fuel, for less than 20 bucks..It is powered by a AA battery and works like a charm..I use it for refueling my Genny..

Well since I no longer have a defibrillator/pacemaker implanted I can do some welding again. Pretty rusty at it after nearly twenty years, but I think I did OK.
Brush/debris forks for the FEL bucket.
D97571F3-2C7D-46D7-AFA2-7BEED655AAA7.jpeg

I plan on adding some additional vertical bracing to attach to the top edge of the bucket along with a “headache” rack to hopefully keep anything from falling on the tractor hood.

Well since I no longer have a defibrillator/pacemaker implanted I can do some welding again. Pretty rusty at it after nearly twenty years, but I think I did OK.
Brush/debris forks for the FEL bucket.
View attachment 3305368
I plan on adding some additional vertical bracing to attach to the top edge of the bucket along with a “headache” rack to hopefully keep anything from falling on the tractor hood.
Looks great. My dad was a welder by trade and I learned how to at an early age. I also learned how much better he was than me. His welds always looked mechanical.

Back
Top Bottom