• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My nuts are sweet tasting

3clicks_Off

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
390   0
Reaction score
Good crop this year.
Just have to keep the deer outta my nuts.
IMG_20180917_122723350.jpg

Good crop this year.
Just have to keep the deer outta my nuts.
View attachment 1788937
I had a officer that retired and used to make a novelty out of them and I still have some..Story goes he had a problem with squirrel eating his nuts and was told to grow rubber trees next to the nuts and that would keep them away...People would ask how? and he would say that the nuts would have a rubber flavor..He would give them one and they would crack it open..Out would spring a rubber he had stuffed in it. He covered the hole with wood filler..Got a lot of laughs at the bar...I found a bag that I still had after many years..

I’d like to buy some chestnuts if some
ODTer has some extra

I found a few near my cabin but already on the ground and got worms

I think it takes about 3.5 seconds for a worm to find it after it hits the ground

I had a officer that retired and used to make a novelty out of them and I still have some..Story goes he had a problem with squirrel eating his nuts and was told to grow rubber trees next to the nuts and that would keep them away...People would ask how? and he would say that the nuts would have a rubber flavor..He would give them one and they would crack it open..Out would spring a rubber he had stuffed in it. He covered the hole with wood filler..Got a lot of laughs at the bar...I found a bag that I still had after many years..
That's funny.

In for free rubbers :becky:

Back
Top Bottom