Not open for further replies.

Luke

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
32   0
Reaction score
i256.photobucket.com_albums_hh162_Lukeminix_S4021799_1.jpg

i256.photobucket.com_albums_hh162_Lukeminix_S4021798.jpg

The the unsuspecting eye, the one on the bottom looks much like a "Bull Barrel wrapped in para cord with a compensator on the end" ............. but under close inspection one may find that it is a (or could be) a clothes hanging rod (like the one on the top) out of a metal locker with an adjustable 20 ga. choke tube on the end of it. As Jim Neighbors would say, "Shazam."

Luke

Last edited:
No need to be confused, for I will explain. The thing on bottom was installed on the barrel of a Mini-14 which transferred ownership with impression that is had a "Bull Barrel" on it. As it turns out, it don't.

Wow! I had debated on trading for that rifle before Luke got it. I did not notice anything out of the ordinary either when I looked at it. The guy that Luke got it from probably thought it was a bull barrel also because I believe that is what was represented to him as well when he traded for it (I believe HE got it from a fellow member as well). However, I would contact him and let him know what was going on and give him the chance to make it right. Luke that is luck that I have had a few times lately. Hope you get it resolved (I know what you traded for it and I would be upset as well). Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom