• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My surprise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Standard barrel wrapped in paracord, then clothing rod slid over the top? Thats pretty ghetto, cant believe someone sold it that way.

Wow! I had debated on trading for that rifle before Luke got it. I did not notice anything out of the ordinary either when I looked at it. The guy that Luke got it from probably thought it was a bull barrel also because I believe that is what was represented to him as well when he traded for it (I believe HE got it from a fellow member as well). However, I would contact him and let him know what was going on and give him the chance to make it right. Luke that is luck that I have had a few times lately. Hope you get it resolved (I know what you traded for it and I would be upset as well). Good luck.

I agree, I don't think he knew it and that is why I haven't called any names. I will let him know, just don't know what will come of it.

Luke

I'm still confused.
You traded into a rifle with para-cord wrapped around the barrel???

I traded into a rifle that was presented as having a Bull Barrel with a specific compensator on it. The bull barrel turned out to be a metal sleeve slid over a stock barrel, to give the illusion of a greater diameter. The pipe was capped with 20 gauge adjustable choke and not a compensator. This was to disguise the metal sleeve. I really don't know what the para cord wrap was for except decoration.

Luke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom